IT Business Analyst (Junior / Senior)
As a business analyst, the incumbent will be working closely with business counterparts / stakeholders – understand /analyse their business requirement by performing requirements gathering and analysis.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables
- Ensure implementation of projects with utmost precision.
- Conduct research and provide innovative solutions / business process improvements in the existing applications as well as new initiatives.
- Must facilitate training sessions, demos and develop appropriate documentation on the new functional processes implemented
- Bachelor’s: Engineering Graduate – Any specialisation
- Master’s: Any Graduate – Finance / MCA
- 3-6 years of experience as a Business Analyst in the IT industry
- Must have hands on experience in any one or all of the following verticals – Banking / Capital Markets / Insurance.
- Exposure to one or more products of the above domain is a big plus.
- Ability to analyze Business Requirements, create functional designs and test the system software.
- Ability to learn the Business Process flows of Financial software systems.
- Ability to estimate the work effort for small projects and ensure its successful completion.
- Proficiency in industry standard software development methodologies
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to manage time effectively and complete tasks within committed timeframe.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, customer service, negotiation, and time management skills.
- Basic understanding of Databases and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Proficiency in standard office software, like MS Office Word, Excel SharePoint, Outlook, etc